dez likes this
Post by WINGULL on Sept 14, 2018 13:13:40 GMT -7
- These are characters that were dropped and put up for adoption by their original maker, or were used as NPCs for a site event, and are no longer being used by staff anymore and up for grabs.
- Canon characters (on the canon list) that have extensive history (from previously being played) can be put up for adoption by staff for site plot continuity.
- This is a recreation of an existing character so the foundation of the character needs to stay intact. After they are accepted, the character is fully yours to develop and grow as you wish.
- These are ‘closed’ adoptions. Once you put a character up for adoption, your role is done. You do not have any further say/control over the character.
- The original creator is listed in case you want to reach out to them to discuss how they played the character further.
To put a character up for adoption just use this template:
[div align="center"][div style="padding:3px;border-radius:0px;border:4px solid rgb(182, 182, 180);border-image:none;width:400px;text-align:justify;color:black;font-family:georgia;font-size:10px;background-color:rgb(182, 182, 180);"]
[div align="center"]image here if desired[/div]
[div align="justify"][b]Character name:[/b] (full name)
[b]Age:[/b] (current age)
[b]Original Application:[/b] (provide link)
[b]Playby OR physical description:[/b] (Who did you use previously. If taken, provide key characteristics so the new creator can find a suitable playby.)
[b]Existing Relationships:[/b] (list all the relationships with other characters that need to stay intact.)
[b]Current plots:[/b] (Plots that are currently affecting the character.)
[b]Recent history:[/b] (Everything that has happened from the time their application was created to now, to catch up on all recent events.)
ADOPTABLES UP FOR GRABS